THE DOCTOR WHO CAN HELP
Dr Greg's methods
Methods of Treatment
Problems that can be fixed
What's so unique? - the Rule of Three I's
METHODS OF TREATMENT
It took Dr Greg many years of study and practice to learn and analyze both medical experience and the very essence of the most effective world's healing systems, such as: Tibetan Medicine, Yoga, Homeopathy and Herb Medicine, Karl Lewit's Manual Medicine, and schools of famous medical practitioners and chyropractors, both antient and modern.
As a result of his studies and medical practice, Dr Greg accumulated extensive and priceless knowledge that let him create his own intergrated system (method) of treatment that can handle disorders of the spinal cord, nerves, muscles and beyond. Dr Greg's method allows him to treat many chronical deseases with 100% success.
The Integhrated Method consists of many components such as:
- universal diagnistics that allows to reduce expensive traditional laboratory tests to minimum
- revelation of problems and potential disorders on early stages
- smooth (soft) techniques of manual therapy (original methods, as well as elements of defanotherapy, kinesitherapy, etc.)
- classic manual therapy (chyropractic, bonesetting - hard tecniques)
- Tibetan tecniqies
- Thai massage
- Dr Kasyan's spinal manipulations
- traditional (classic) hand massage
- cupping-glass massage
- vibratory massage
- acupressure applicators
- hirudotherapy (a treatment using medical leeches)
- natural holistic medicine
- other alternative methods
The results of the Method are stable and consistent on conditions that the Patient follows the Dr's recomendations after the main treatment program.
These recommendations provide both supportive therapy and improving the results of treatment, and overall state of health.
PROBLEMS THAT CAN BE TREATED AND FIXED
The majority of patients with spinal problems can be effectively treated without any invasive or surgical treatment. Dr Greg's therapy system proved to be very effective for treating vertebral pathologies and many disorders associated with them (and caused by them). Moreover, many of them can be treated with 100% success.
Below are some of the promlems that can be fixed with Dr Gregg's Method:
1. Headaches, including migraine-like headaches
- coordination disorders
Up to 20 procedures (in chronic complicated cases a sustaining course may be required in a few months - 10-15 procedures)
2. Pain and loss of sensitivity (numbness) in upper extremities
Up to 20 procedures (in chronic complicated cases a sustaining course may be required in a few months)
3. Pain of verious origins in back, abdomen, pelvis, chest
Up to 20 procedures
4. Pain, loss of sensitivity, cramps, spasms, convulsions in lower extremities
Up to 20 procedures
5. Intervertebral disc protrusions and bulging discs (except cases when surgery is absolutely necessary (paresis, enuresis, etc.)
From 20 to 40 procedures
6. Articular (joint) pain of non-rheumatic origin
7. Vertebral pathologies such as spinal curvatures (scoliosis) caused by bad bearing, stooping.
8. Preventive and tonic procedures for muscles and immune system
THE RULE OF THREE I'S
The essential of Dr Greg's therapy is the Rule of Three I's:
- individual approach to every patient's specific problems based on diagnosis
- investigating original cause of disorder rather than just suppressing symptoms
- intergrity of several coordinated tecniques
During the course of treatment the patient receive the most complete and comprehensive information about causes of the disease, body physiology, and how the therapy methods affect/treat the problem. It helps the person to better understand and "hear" his/her body, its problems and hidden resourses, which is highly necessary for the success. Patiens are given detailed recommendations how to prevent the condition from progressing as well as how to maintain the successful results of treatment: exersises, diet, food supplements info, etc.
- Spine problems
- Bulging disc
- Disc protrusions
- Pain: back, neck, legs
- ...and much more...